Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50C (32 to 122 F).
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70C (-4 to 158 F).
Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle battery.
All OBD2 & EOBD & JOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin Interface(include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the UnitedStates,all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe ,Japan and Asian Area) CAN, VPW,PWM,ISO9141,KW2000 protocals compliant vehicles(including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area Network.)
Car List( available after test)
Alfa Romeo Audi BMW Citroen
Ferrari FIAT Jaguar Iveco
Lamborghini Lancia Lotus Land Rover
MAN Maserati Merceder-Benz MINI
Peugeot Porsche Renault Opel/Vauxhall
Saab Scania Seat Skoda
VW Volvo Smart
Janpanese and korean Cars
Honda Hyundai Isuzu
Daewoo Daihatsu Toyata
Ssangyong Subaru Suzuki
Kia Lexus Nissan
Buick Pontiac Ford
Chevrolet Cadillac Chrysler/Jeep
GM Rover Dodge
1. User's Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
2. CDs (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library and etc.)
3. OBD2 Cable (Works between OBD2 tool and vehicle)
4. USB Cable (Used to update the scan tool)
5. Carry Case (A nylon case to store the whole set scan tool)
|Technical Documents||There is no document availble.|