Mazda V91 VCM II,Mazda VCN II is a PC based diagnostic tool,which supports vehicles after 1996-2013. VCM II offers better benefit and performance than VCM I, support diagnose and module programming.
FORD/MAZDA software need seperately installed in 2 different computers.
VCM II Multi-Language:
English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, German, Denish, Polish, Finnish, Dutch, Czech, Portuguese, Japanese, Swedish, Turkish, Greek, Chinese
*Operating system: Windows XP
VCM II Features:
1. The VCM II is the new OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
2. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
3. The VCM II and IDS provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin .
4. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin F-ords.
It supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
5. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
6. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
7. The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing
VCM II Function:
* Automatic vehicle recognition
* Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
* Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
* Guided Fault Finding
* New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
* Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
* Program New Keys
* Injector Coding
* Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
* DPF Regeneration
* Brake Bleeding
* Steering Angle Resets
* All Other Dealer Functions
VCM2 interface x1
OBD2 cable x1
USB cable x1
|Technical Documents||There is no document availble.|