2016 Latest Version X-PROG Box ECU Programmer XPROG-M V5.70 with USB Dongle
Top 5 Reasons to Get Newest XPROG-M V5.70:
1. Latest software version: V5.70
2. The only version XPROG-M which can decrypt new version BMW CAS4.
3. With hard disk and USB Dongle, it is more convenient and secure.
4. Add new authorization: AUTH-0025 Authorized 13/3/2016
5. High quality with one year warranty.
6. No operation system limitation, software can be installed on Windows XP/WIN7
XPROG-M V5.70 using tips:
1. You are disallowed to use this newest dongle to update the older version Xprog to V5.70
2. Close all of the computer anti-virus software. If not, X-prog software may be killed.
3. Disconnect the internet. If not, the internet may damage the hardware.
4. Uninstall all the old version xprog-m or xprog box software before you install V5.7. 0 software we provide , because our xprog-box hardware is not compatible with other lower or higher version software, otherwise the hardware will be damaged and will lose its warranty...
5. Never try to UPDATE, the hardware will be damaged if you want to try to upgrade it online, without any warranty.
XPROG-M V5.70 Authorizations:
AUTH-0001 Motorola HC05 family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM)
AUTH-0002 Motorola HC08 family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM)
AUTH-0003 Motorola HC11 family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM)
AUTH-0004 Motorola HC12, 9S12 family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM and flash memory)
AUTH-0005 Texas Instruments TMS370/TMS374 family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM)
AUTH-0006 Motorola HC05Bxx and HC05Xxx family bypass security authorization (allows to read/write secured EEPROM and flash memory)
AUTH-0007 ST M35080 authorization. Read/Write/Erase device to delivery state.
AUTH-0008 BMW EWS3 authorization
AUTH-0009 ATMEGA family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM and flash memory)
AUTH-0010 MB ZGS001 authorization
AUTH-0011 Motorola HC11EA9/E9 bypass security authorization (allows to bypass security bit and read EEPROM and RAM memory)
AUTH-0012 National CR16 authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM memory)
AUTH-0014 ST7, ST10 family authorization (allows to read/write internal flash)
AUTH-0015 MPC5xx authorization (depending on device program automatically detects MPC5xx, M95xxx device type, flash, external flash and configuration memory size)
AUTH-0018 Motorola HC12, HC912, MC9S12, MC9S12X bypass security authorization (allows to read/write secured EEPROM and flash memory)
AUTH-0020 ARM (Micronas, ...) Family authorization (allows to read/write internal flash and external serial EEPROM)
AUTH-0021 ARM (Micronas, ...) Family bypass security authorization (allows to read/write secured and non-secured internal flash and external serial EEPROM, view/change mileage, Chassis number (VIN), serial number and PIN code).
AUTH-0024-3 9S12XE SECURITY
AUTH-0025-1 MPC/SPC5xxx Authorized 11/4/2014
XPROG-M V5.70 Adapters:
ADP-0001 TMS370 PLCC28 programming adapter
ADP-0002 TMS370 PLCC44 programming adapter
ADP-0003 TMS370 PLCC68 programming adapter
ADP-0004 Motorola HC05B/X PLCC52 programming adapter
ADP-0005 Motorola HC05B/X QFP64 programming adapter
ADP-0006 ST M35080 in-circuit programming adapter
ADP-0008 TMS374 family in-circuit programming adapter
ADP-0009 MC68HC05V12 programming adapter
ADP-0010 TMS374 on-board programming adapter
ADP-0011 HC11EA9/E9 programming adapter
ADP-0017 HC(S)12 BDM / ARM Micronas in-circuit programming/bypass security adapter
Additional adaptor for 5M48H P-Flash
1pc x XPROG-Box Hardware (Aluminum Enclosure) .
20pcx Adapters Set
1pc x USB Cable.
1pc x USB Dongle
1pc x CD with XPROG-Box Software (V5.70)
Xprog 5.70 has additional authorizations shown as following photos:
|Technical Documents||There is no document availble.|