Opcom OP-Com 2012V Can OBD2 for Opel Firmware V1.45
Top 4 Reasons to Get OPCOM:
1. Software Version: 2012V
Hardware Version: 1.45
2. OP-COM - PC Based Opel Diagnostic Tool
Note: Never Update It Online,
It Will Damage The OP-COM ! There is no need to active the software, can be used directly
Attention for Latest Opcom Software VAUX-COM_120309a.exe:
1. If you run it on XP or Win7, please make sure you install dotnetfx35_SP1 system cookie, or Opcom software can't perform well
2. When you install on Win7, please open laptop via administration, and read the installation video on CD carefully
OPCOM 2012V Function:
1. It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
2. The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test.
3. The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, just to name a few examples.
4. Since Opel uses many pin in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer, and selects the appropriate pin for communication.
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
5. Fault codes will be shown with all available information
OPCOM 2012V Feature:
1) Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
2) You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application. From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
3) The program shows you measuring block information on many control module, you can choose anything from the list on your own.
4) The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously. The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older system, like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow, during communication, while newer Multec, or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
You can also run output tests on many controllers.
HSCAN - Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN - Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
1. OP COM Interface
2. USB Cable
3. Software and Drivers CDOP-Com 2012V Software: