For BMW INPA K+CAN is an OBD2 to USB interface for For BMW cars.For BMW INPA K+CAN allows full diagnose of For BMW from 1998 to 2008 cars.For BMW INPA K+CAN is built in 2 lines K and D-can magisterial.
BMW INPA K+CAN
Interface USB OBD2 for BMW - INPA/Ediabas - K+DCAN allows full diagnostic of BMW from 1998 to 2008 (all functions as in OMNITEC interface). Build in 2 lines K and D-Can magisterial
- read and delete errors
- Driver programming
- Applu coding
- And others...
- Fast magisterial D-CAN and PT-CAN (500 kbit/s)
- Slow magisterial K-CAN (100 kbit/s)
- Standard For BMW protocol (For BMW OBD interface).
- E60, E61 od 03/2007
- E83 od 09/2006
- E81, E87 od 03/2007
- E90, E91, E92, E93 od 03/2007
- E70 (new model X5)
- R56 (new model MINI)
PT-CAN, K-CAN - fully switchable speed of magisterial CAN - you can diagnose driver without any car
Protocol "BMW OBD interface" for Older Cars
- From 1995 to 1998 (don't need K-line).
- From 1998 to 03/2008 (all models)
|Technical Documents||There is no document availble.|